Engage the Senior Executive
The Engage the Senior Executive module of the CUSP Toolkit focuses on the role and responsibilities of the senior executive within the CUSP team. Engaging a senior executive to partner with a unit will bridge the gap between senior management and frontline providers and will facilitate a system-level perspective on quality and safety challenges that exist at the unit level.
The senior executive's participation and engagement in this quality improvement initiative is vital to the success of the project.
This module includes--
- Safety Issues Worksheet for Senior Executive Partnership [ - 208 KB] (Accessible Version)
- Staff Safety Assessment [ - 199.5 KB] (Accessible Version)
- CEO and Senior Leader Checklist [ - 196.91 KB] (Accessible Version)
- Infection Checklist [ - 221.5 KB] (Accessible Version)
- Board Checklist [ - 214 KB] (Accessible Version)
- Shadowing Another Professional Tool [ - 246.5 KB] (Accessible Version)
- Engage the Senior Executive (YouTube Video, 6 min., 25 sec.)
- The Senior Executive's Characteristics (37 sec.)
- Senior Executive Roles and Responsibilities (47 sec.)
- The Senior Executive’s Role on the CUSP Team (1 min., 37 sec.)
- Download the entire CUSP Toolkit