The Role of the Nurse Manager
The Role of the Nurse Manager module of the CUSP Toolkit addresses the role of nursing leaders for your quality improvement initiative.
This module explains the–
- Responsibilities of the nurse manager.
- Leadership and management roles of the nurse manager.
- Key business and health care quality improvement frameworks.
- Quality measurement.
This module includes—
Facilitator Notes [ - 2.61 MB] ( Accessible Version)
Presentation Slides [ - 2.98 MB] (Accessible Version)
The Role of the Nurse Manager (YouTube video, 10 min., 14 sec.)
- Oversee Unit-Based Operations (3 min., 2 sec.)
- The Nurse Manager as a Mentor and Coach (55 sec.)
- Encourage Professional Development of Staff (1 min., 2 sec.)
- Work Alignment (1 min., 26 sec.)
- Download the entire CUSP Toolkit