Toolkit To Improve Safety in Ambulatory Surgery Centers
Training and Tools for Sustaining Improvement
- PowerPoint Slide Set (PPTX, 11 MB; Text Version)
- Facilitator Notes (Word File, 3.5 MB; Text Version)
- Material Use Guide (Word File, 1 MB; Text Version)
- Sustainability Tool (Word File, 2.5 MB; Text Version)
- Audio embedded in slide set
- Recognizing and Celebrating Success (MP3, 4.4 MB)
- Recognizing and Celebrating Success – transcript (Word File, 2.5 MB; Text Version)
- Engaging Staff With Stories (MP3, 3.6 MB)
- Engaging Staff With Stories – transcript (Word File, 2.5 MB; Text Version)
Management Practices for Sustainability
Developed in collaboration with the Institute for Healthcare Improvement, these resources provide an in-depth look at management practices for sustainability in ambulatory surgery centers. Modules contain slide sets and accompanying facilitator notes, component kits which serve as guides, and tools. Learn more.
People using assistive technology may not be able to fully access information in this section. For assistance contact Chris Heidenrich at Christine.Heidenrich@ahrq.hhs.gov or 301-427-1890.