CUSP Onboarding Modules
The Comprehensive Unit-based Safety Program (CUSP) modules highlight effective strategies to implement a quality improvement project including engaging the team and obtaining leadership buy-in, identifying gaps, creating an action plan, monitoring progress, and identifying defects. These modules will walk your team through the important work to bring CUSP to life in your unit. They are good first steps in the work to lower infections in your ICU as well as establishing key actions that will be maintained throughout the work.
- Building an Engaged CUSP Team (PowerPoint, 5.9 MB; Facilitator's Notes, Word, 466 KB)
- Engage the Team and Applying CUSP in the ICU Setting (PowerPoint, 4.5 MB; Facilitator's Notes, Word, 551.8 KB)
- Quality Improvement in Action (PowerPoint, 7.3 MB; Facilitator's Notes, Word, 1.3 MB)
- Using a Tiered Approach With CUSP Principles (PowerPoint, 4.9 MB; Facilitator's Notes, Word, 771.2 KB)
- Using Data To Drive Change and Improve Patient Safety (PowerPoint, 7 MB; Facilitator's Notes, Word, 522 KB)