- Building Capacity for Change
- Patient Safety Resources by Setting
- Quality Measures
- Engaging Patients and Families
- About AHRQ's Quality & Patient Safety Work
- Patient Safety News and Events
- Education & Training
In 2015, the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) sponsored the development of a Guide to Improving Patient Safety in Primary Care Settings by Engaging Patients and Families. In this Webinar, Kelly Smith, Ph.D., describes the Teach-Back intervention, which is one strategy of AHRQ's Guide to Improving Patient Safety in Primary Care Settings by Engaging Patients and Families.
Internet Citation: Teach-Back Strategy: Video. Content last reviewed May 2017. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, MD.