Assemble the Team
The Assemble the Team module of the CUSP Toolkit addresses CUSP team composition for your quality improvement initiative.
This module presents five concepts that address—
- The importance of teamwork and team composition to the CUSP initiative.
- How to develop a strategy to build an effective CUSP team.
- How to define the roles and responsibilities of team members.
- How to identify the characteristics of successful teams.
- How to identify barriers to team performance using TeamSTEPPS® and CUSP tools.
This module includes—
- Background Quality Improvement Team Information Form [ - 211.5 KB] (Accessible Version)
- Culture Check UpTool [ - 199.01 KB] (Accessible Version)
Video (Flash® file)
- Assemble the Team (Full Video, 10 min., 40 sec.)
Video Segments (Flash® file)
- Building Your CUSP Team (1 min., 17 sec.)
- The 4 E's (1 min., 33 sec.)
- Physician Engagement (51 sec.)
- Psychological Safety (1 min., 17 sec.)
- Download the entire CUSP Toolkit
Internet Citation: Assemble the Team. Content last reviewed May 2018. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, MD. http://www.ahrq.gov/professionals/education/curriculum-tools/cusptoolkit/modules/assemble/index.html