Early Decisions Shape Promotion of a Healthcare Quality Report
Many decisions you make and actions you take early in your reporting project have significant consequences for the effectiveness of your promotional efforts. These include:
- Defining the Audience for Promotional Purposes
- Researching the Audience
- Choosing and Involving Partners
Also, be sure to consider the implications of a promotional campaign as you develop your staffing plan, schedule, and budget:
- Do you have someone on staff or available on a consulting basis who is qualified to design and implement this campaign?
- Can you set aside funding to support the time and materials needed for an effective campaign?
- If you have limited funding, can you identify free or low-cost ways to design and implement your campaign?
- How will the timing of promotional activities fit into the schedule for developing and releasing the report?