- Building Capacity for Change
Patient Safety Resources by Setting
- Emergency Department
- Long Term Care
- Ambulatory Care
- End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Clinics
- Multiple Settings
- Quality Measures
- Engaging Patients and Families
- About AHRQ's Quality & Patient Safety Work
- Patient Safety News and Events
- Education & Training
Communication and Optimal Resolution (CANDOR) is a process that health care institutions and practitioners can use to respond in a timely, thorough, and just way when unexpected events cause patient harm. This video demonstrates an example of resolution planning.
Internet Citation: Resolution Planning: Video. Content last reviewed August 2022. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, MD.