Tips on Designing a Health Care Quality Report for Consumers
It takes good design as well as good writing to create a clear and effective consumer report on quality. You can use design features to:
- Attract and hold the attention of your intended audience.
- Help readers find information of personal interest.
- Help readers make appropriate comparisons and interpret them correctly.
To create a good design, you’ll need to apply some basic design principles, work effectively with your design team, and get feedback from your intended audience to be sure your design is working well. This section offers tips to help you with these tasks.
- First Decision: Web, Paper, or Both
- General Tips for Making Your Report Appealing and Easy To Skim
- Additional Tips for Designing Web Reports
- Advice on Choosing and Working With Design Professionals
- Testing Your Report By Getting Feedback From Users
- Resources for Report Design
Page originally created February 2015