|Key Subject Areas||Tool Numbers|
|Assessing Attitudes||Tool 1A|
|Identifying Key Stakeholders||Tool 1B|
|Assessing Leadership Support||Tool 1C|
|Developing the Business Case||Tool 1D|
|Assessing Resource Needs||Tool 1E|
|Assessing Staff Knowledge||Tools 2G-2H|
|Building an Implementation Team||Tool 2A|
|Assessing Quality Improvement Processes||Tool 2B|
|Process Mapping||Tools 2C-2F|
|Developing an Implementation Plan||Tool 2I|
|Choosing a Best Practices Bundle||Tool 3A|
|Skin Assessments||Tools 3B-3C, 5A|
|Risk Assessments||Tools 3D-3E|
|Developing a Care Plan||Tool 3F|
|Patient and Family Education||Tool 3G|
|Defining Staff Roles||Tools 4A-4B|
|Assessing Current Staff Education and Training||Tool 4C|
|Defining the Role of the Wound Care Team|
|Defining the Role of the Unit-Based Team|
|Defining the Role of the Unit Champion|
|Engaging and Educating Staff|
|Measuring Prevalence and Incidence Rates||Tool 5A|
|Measuring Key Processes||Tools 5B-5E|
- Building Capacity for Change
Patient Safety Resources by Setting
- Emergency Department
- Long Term Care
- Ambulatory Care
- End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Clinics
- Multiple Settings
- Quality Measures
- Engaging Patients and Families
- About AHRQ's Quality & Patient Safety Work
- Patient Safety News and Events
- Education & Training
Preventing Pressure Ulcers in Hospitals
Key Subject Area Index
Table of Contents
- Preventing Pressure Ulcers in Hospitals
- Key Subject Area Index
- 1. Are we ready for this change?
- 2. How will we manage change?
- 3. What are the best practices in pressure ulcer prevention that we want to use?
- 4. How do we implement best practices in our organization?
- 5. How do we measure our pressure ulcer rates and practices?
- 6. How do we sustain the redesigned prevention practices?
- 7. Tools and Resources
Internet Citation: Key Subject Area Index. Content last reviewed October 2014. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, MD.