Webcast: Success Stories From the AHRQ Medical Office SOPS Survey
This free Webinar from the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) highlighted results from the 2014 Medical Office Survey on Patient Safety Culture User Comparative Database Report. Users shared how their organizations have successfully used the AHRQ Medical Office Survey on Patient Safety Culture and improved their patient safety culture over time.
Database Manager for the Surveys on Patient Safety Culture
Westat, Rockville, MD
Introduction and presentation slides (PDF, 818 KB)
Closing presentation slides (PDF, 387 KB)
Patient Safety Director
Carolinas HealthCare System, Charlotte, NC
Carolinas HealthCare System: AHRQ Patient Safety Culture Survey (PDF, 1.3 MB)
Director of Quality and Regulatory Affairs
Yuma District Hospital and Clinics, Yuma, CO
Yuma District Hospital and Clinics (PDF, 682 KB)
Success Stories From the Medical Office Survey on Patient Safety Culture (1:02:19).
- Read the transcript of the webinar (PDF, 256 KB).
- AHRQ Medical Office Survey on Patient Safety Culture Web site
- Resources here include the Medical Office Survey, Survey Composites and Items, Survey User's Guide, and 2014 Comparative Database Results.
- Improving Patient Safety in Medical Offices: A Resource List for Users of the AHRQ Medical Office Survey on Patient Safety Culture (PDF, 855 KB)
- This document contains references to Web sites that provide practical resources medical offices can use to implement changes to improve patient safety culture and patient safety.