Medical Office Survey on Patient Safety Culture
Medical Office Survey Toolkit
- Medical Office Survey—English (PDF, 313 KB; MS Word, 224 KB)
- Medical Office Survey—Spanish (PDF, 231.7 KB; MS Word, 213 KB)
Survey Items and Composite Measures
- Medical Office Items and Composites—English (PDF, 208 KB)
- Medical Office Items and Composites—Spanish (PDF, 244 KB)
Learn more about SOPS-approved supplemental item sets for the Medical Office Survey.
Learn more about development of a New Diagnostic Safety Supplemental Item Set for the Medical Office SOPS.
Survey User's Guide
The User's Guide discusses issues and major decisions involved in conducting a survey and reporting the results. The Guide includes information on getting started, selecting a sample, determining data collection methods, establishing data collection procedures, conducting a Web-based survey, and preparing and analyzing data, and producing reports.
- Medical Office Survey User's Guide (PDF, 1.4 MB).
The SOPS program offers resources to assist survey users, including an Action Planning Tool, Data Entry and Analysis Tool, resource lists, research reference lists, and frequently asked questions.
Webcasts, Presentations, and Announcements
Learn more about the AHRQ-sponsored webcasts, presentations, and announcements on the SOPS program.