Community Pharmacy Survey on Patient Safety Culture
Community Pharmacy Survey Toolkit
- Community Pharmacy Survey—English (PDF [355 KB]; MS Word [241 KB])
- Community Pharmacy Survey—Spanish Version (PDF [98.2 KB]; MS Word [201 KB] )
Survey Items and Composite Measures
- Community Pharmacy Survey Items and Composite Measures—English (PDF [89.4 KB])
- Community Pharmacy Survey Items and Composite Measures—Spanish Version and Description of Translation Process (PDF [40.2 KB])
Survey User's Guide
The User's Guide discusses issues and major decisions involved in conducting a survey and reporting the results. The User's Guide includes information on getting started, determining data collection methods, establishing data collection procedures, conducting the survey, and preparing and analyzing data, and producing reports.
- Community Pharmacy Survey on Patient Safety: User's Guide (PDF [682 KB])
The SOPS program offers resources to assist survey users, including an Action Planning Tool, Data Entry and Analysis Tool, resource lists, research reference lists, and frequently asked questions.
Webcasts, Presentations, and Announcements
Learn more about the AHRQ-sponsored webcasts, presentations, and announcements on the SOPS program.