Hospitals and Health Systems
Toolkits, recommendations, and other resources for hospitals and hospital administrators to improve quality, reduce errors, and increase patient safety.
- Emergency Severity Index
- Guide to Patient and Family Engagement in Hospital Quality and Safety
- Health Care Facility Design Safety Risk Assessment Toolkit
- Hospital Guide to Reducing Medicaid Readmissions
- Improving the Emergency Department Discharge Process
- Improving Patient Safety Systems for Patients with Limited English Proficiency
- NICU Toolkit
- Preventing Falls in Hospitals
- Preventing Pressure Ulcers in Hospitals
- QI Toolkit for Hospitals
- RED (Re-Engineered Discharge) Toolkit
- Universal ICU Decolonization Protocol
Toolkits, recommendations, and other resources for long-term care facilities to improve quality, reduce errors, and increase patient safety.
My Own Network, Powered by AHRQ
Welcome to the System Design Resources page of the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality's (AHRQ) Web site. Here, you will find information about system design.
Page originally created February 2013