Hospitals and Health Systems
Toolkits, recommendations, and other resources for hospitals and hospital administrators to improve quality, reduce errors, and increase patient safety.
- Emergency Severity Index
- Guide to Patient and Family Engagement in Hospital Quality and Safety
- Hospital Guide to Reducing Medicaid Readmissions
- Improving the Emergency Department Discharge Process
- Improving Patient Safety Systems for Patients with Limited English Proficiency
- NICU Toolkit
- Preventing Falls in Hospitals
- Preventing Pressure Ulcers in Hospitals
- QI Toolkit for Hospitals
- RED (Re-Engineered Discharge) Toolkit
- Universal ICU Decolonization Protocol
Toolkits, recommendations, and other resources for long-term care facilities to improve quality, reduce errors, and increase patient safety.
- Integrating Chronic Care and Business Strategies in the Safety Net (Toolkit)
- Integrating Chronic Care and Business Strategies in the Safety Net
- Primary Care Articles
- Primary Care Practice-Based Research Networks
- AHRQ Centers for Primary Care Practice-Based Research and Learning
- Patient Centered Medical Home
- Research Findings
My Own Network, Powered by AHRQ
Welcome to the System Design Resources page of the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality's (AHRQ) Web site. Here, you will find information about system design.
Page originally created February 2013