The CAHPS User Network
The CAHPS User Network is the principal source of CAHPS survey products, information about CAHPS-related products and services, technical assistance for survey users, and networking opportunities for users and researchers. The User Network is funded by the U.S. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality and administered by Westat.
Through the User Network, the following information and services are available for free:
- Formatted surveys, administration guidelines, analysis programs, and other materials needed to conduct each of the CAHPS surveys.
- Educational Webcasts and podcasts.
- Information about products at various stages of development and testing.
- Resources to support the implementation of a survey project, the public reporting of survey results, and the use of CAHPS surveys to improve quality.
- Comparative information based on aggregated results for the CAHPS Health Plan Survey and the CAHPS Clinician & Group Survey. Learn more about the CAHPS Database.
- Opportunities to learn from other users of CAHPS products as well as members of the CAHPS Consortium.
- A Help Line where you can get one-on-one guidance for your project: 1-800-492-9261 and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Page originally created June 2013