Using the CAHPS Database to Compare, Report, and Improve Organizational Performance (Webcast)
January 15, 2014
This Webcast offered an overview of how organizations can benefit from use of the CAHPS Database, which accepts and aggregates CAHPS survey results voluntarily submitted by health plans and physician practices. The Webcast featured:
- A demonstration of the Online Reporting System, a Web-based platform for viewing results of the CAHPS Health Plan Survey and Clinician & Group Surveys.
- Current examples of how organizations use the CAHPS Database and the Online Reporting System to compare CAHPS survey data.
- Explanations of how survey users can participate in this free, voluntary program supported by the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality.
Speakers and PowerPoint Slides
|Dale Shaller, MPA
Managing Director, CAHPS Database
Shaller Consulting Group
Senior Project Director, CAHPS Database
|Deborah Kilstein, BSN, MBA
Vice President, Quality Management and Operational Support
Association for Community Affiliated Plans
|Gladys Epting, Ph.D.
Director, Research and Evaluation
University Health System Consortium
|Francis Fullam, MA
Senior Director, Marketing Research and the Patient Relations Department
Rush University Medical Center
|Ed Karls, MBA
Director, Consumer Performance Metrics and Improvement
University of Michigan Health System
- Listen to the Webcast (1 hour, 25 minutes, 48 seconds)
- Watch the Webcast Video (1 hour, 26 minutes, 29 seconds)
Page originally created March 2014