Achieving Excellence Across All CG-CAHPS Core Measures: Lessons from Top-Performing Medical Practices (Webcast)
October 22, 2014
This Webcast highlighted success stories from two medical practices whose scores on the CAHPS Clinician & Group (CG-CAHPS) Survey measures exceeded the 90th percentile according to comparative data reported by the CAHPS Database. The top-performing medical practices shared how they provide patients with positive experiences in the areas of access to care and information, communication with providers, and interactions with office staff.
Review comparative data for the CG-CAHPS Survey, including percentile scores.
|Dale Shaller, MPA
Managing Director, CAHPS Database
Shaller Consulting Group
|Mon L. Yee, MD
Meriter DeForest-Windsor Clinic
Breast Care Specialists of Maine
- Listen to the Webcast Achieving Excellence Across All CG-CAHPS Core Measures: Lessons from Top-Performing Medical Practices (MP3, 57:27)
- Watch the Webcast Video (57 minutes, 9 seconds)
Read the transcript of the Webcast (PDF, 271 KB)
- 2014 CAHPS Clinician & Group Survey Database Chartbook: What Patients Say About Their Health Care Providers and Medical Practices (PDF, 2.7 MB)
- The CAHPS Ambulatory Care Improvement Guide
- Patient Experience of Care: Inventory of Improvement Resources. Aligning Forces for Quality, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation. July 2014 (PDF, 465 KB).
- How Two Provider Groups Are Using the CAHPS® Clinician & Group Survey for Quality Improvement (PDF [3.45 MB])
- A Tale of Three Practices: How Medical Groups are Improving the Patient Experience. Aligning Forces for Quality, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation. July 2011.
- 2013 CAHPS® Clinician & Group Survey Database Chartbook: What Patients Say About Their Health Care Providers and Medical Practices, 2013 Clinician Group Chartbook (PDF, 2.6 MB).