Excelling on CAHPS: Lessons from Top-Performing Medicaid and CHIP Health Plans (Webcast)
March 17, 2015
This Webcast highlighted success stories from Medicaid and Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) plans that have scored above the 80th percentile across all core measures in the CAHPS Health Plan Survey. Two top-performing health plans shared how they have achieved high patient experience scores in the areas of access to care, communication with doctors, member information and customer service, and overall health plan ratings.
To review comparative data for the CAHPS Health Plan Survey, including percentile scores, visit Comparative Data.
|Dale Shaller, MPA
Managing Director, CAHPS Database
Shaller Consulting Group
|Stacia Cohen, RN, MBA
Vice President, Medicare Stars Center of Excellence
BCBS of Minnesota
|Christopher Sellers, MPH
Director of Data and Evaluation
Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP), Alabama Department of Public Health
- Listen to the Webcast (Excelling on CAHPS: Lessons from Top-Performing Medicaid and CHIP Health Plans (mp3) [ - 1 hr, 15 sec.] )
- Watch the Webcast Replay (1 hour, 15 seconds)
- The CAHPS Ambulatory Improvement Guide
- Patient Experience of Care: Inventory of Improvement Resources (PDF Help).
- 2014 CAHPS® Health Plan Survey Database Chartbook: What Consumers Say About Their Experiences with Their Health Plans and Medical Care. (2014 Health Plan Survey Database Chartbook (PDF) [ - 854.66 KB]; PDF Help)
- CAHPS® Health Plan Database Comparative Data
- The Benefits of Submitting Your CAHPS Health Plan Survey Data to the CAHPS Database. (PDF; PDF Help)
Page originally created March 2015