Introducing the New CAHPS Clinician & Group Survey 3.0 (Webcast)
September 17, 2015
This free Webcast from the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) highlighted the 3.0 version of the CAHPS Clinician & Group (CG-CAHPS) Survey. Members of the CAHPS Consortium discussed the rationale for updating the survey, reviewed the changes, presented findings from a comparison of the 6-month and 12-month reference periods, and suggested directions for future research.
Speakers and PowerPoint Slides
RAND Survey Research Group
- Presentation slides (PDF, 340 KB)
Lee Hargraves, Ph.D.
American Institutes for Research
- Presentation slides (PDF, 402 KB)
Ron D. Hays, Ph.D.
Adjunct Researcher, RAND Corporation
Professor of Medicine, University of California, Los Angeles
- Presentation slides (PDF, 419 KB)
Dale Shaller, MPA
Managing Director, CAHPS Database
Shaller Consulting Group
- Audio recording of the Webcast (MP3, 1 hour 30 minutes)
- Video recording of the Webcast (1 hour 30 minutes)